Hope Curling Club, 1055 6th Avenue, Hope BC
Trade or Merchandise Vendors
The $50 Entry Fee is for Saturday and Sunday, and what you get is:
- 1x 10’x10′ Plot Rental for your Table, Tent, Truck, Trailer for the weekend. If a larger space is required, additional plots can be purchased if available.
- 2x Wrist Bands to Hope Brigade Days weekend (Gate value $20 ea)
- Indoor or outdoor setup
- Need power? $10 for the weekend (indoors only)
What To Bring:
- Your own Table, Chairs, Tent, etc
- Power Cables (Inside Vendors)
- Genset, power cables, etc (Outside Vendors, if required)
Outside vendors with lockup are able to leave trailers onsite, grounds will have security patrols. Other vendors may put goods & booths into the curling rink.
This is a safety issue, please plan accordingly.
Set Up & Take Down
- Set Up: 4pm – 9pm Friday and 7am – 10am Saturday
- Take Down: 2pm – 8pm Sunday. Please have your vehicles removed by 8:00 pm.
‘Open’ Trade Show Hours
- Saturday 11am – 5pm
- Sunday 11am – 5pm
To Register your Trade Show Entry (Registration Closed)
- Complete the form below
- Proceed to Online Payment via Paypal. Credit Cards also accepted there.
- Your paid entry fee and completed form are required for registration. Thank you.